Saturday, March 13, 2010

Grape Tang and Epic Barfs

Is it weird to remember your most epic barfs? Because I do.

My most epic barf was Grape Tang, delivered spectacularly onto the beige carpet in our family room. Yes, it came back up just as purple as it went down--only now with added chunks! The stain remained there for years, despite multiple carpet cleanings. I should have asked mom for that section of carpet when she finally replaced it (the carpet, not the barf) in the late 90s.

Get your Grape Tang!

I was going to key this under discontinued food, but apprently it's still available (though not widely so and possibly not in the U.S.) Click the link above to purchase via Amazon. It doesn't come in the cool glass jar any more, unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Comments are moderated (the lawyers make us say that).