Monday, April 2, 2012

Dearly departed: Snaks you can squeez

Please note that my headline is spelled correctly. Yes, it really was cheez product, and you could really squeez it from a squishy tube. And you thought Cheez Whiz was the beginning and end of pasteurized process cheese food product. Ohhhh, no. We had so many options for food-that-was-not-really-food in the 70s. Aren't you Millennials jealous, what with all your organic, all-natural, actual, real food?

This blasted onto my Facebook page randomly this week. I'd completely forgotten about it. Now I can't get the taste out of my head (kinda like Kraft Easy Cheese.) And I desperately want to squeez the cheez on some Chicken In a Biskit Crackers (also spelled wrong.)

1 comment:

  1. Nothing says home-cook'n like faux cheese coming out of an aerosol container, plus the the dried chunk of cheese at the tip of the nozzle. Can you say "Classy"!! And to top it all off I always had to wonder...was this cheezy delight the start of "Huffing" which is popular with our youth today! Just saying, "Things that make you go, Hmmmmm".

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Comments are moderated (the lawyers make us say that).