Friday, June 4, 2010

Speaking of memories, I bet you don't remember this game

Nobody remembers Worm Wrestle except me and my little brother. Please post and tell me if you remember it!

I can't say this game was anything other than weird and goofy. The worms spin around the miniature wrestling ring, propelled by contact with a rapidly spinning spindle in the center of the ring. (The metal spindle spun extremely fast; I'd be surprised if some kid didn't hurt himself by licking it or putting it in his nose. "Hey, let's play Booger Wrestle!") Meanwhile, if your chosen colored worm was the last one remaining in the ring, you'd win. Even for a kid's game, this required remarkably little skill and involvement.

Check out the commercial for it here.

1 comment:

  1. I grew up on a farm.....we used real worms to wrestle each other. We would even bet on the Las Vegas Style. To be honest, I've never heard of your game, but it looks fun to play.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Comments are moderated (the lawyers make us say that).