Tuesday, April 12, 2011

*Beep* turn the page

Forgive me for the delay in posting. The LBHG has not-little injuries to both her Achilles tendons and is slowly rehabbing them so she can walk again.

Once upon 1974, a little brown-haired girl was playing storybook 45 rpm records on her orange Fisher-Price record player. *beep*



A beeping sound indicated when she should turn the page. *beep*



And she had many joyous times listening and reading and listening for the *beep*.

And she saw that this storybook record sells for $125, which made her happy. *beep*

And so she lived happily ever after until her Achilles made her cry.  *beep*

1 comment:

  1. I have a smart board in my first grade class. I was telling my students about watching movies on projectors that had a beep when the teacher needed to turn the next screen.The kids looked at me like I came from the stone age.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Comments are moderated (the lawyers make us say that).