Friday, October 22, 2010

Old Seattle TV: King 5 brings teh sexeh

I got a kick out of this old King 5 news promo clip.

First, Jean Enerson could wear that orange blouse and and chunky necklace and still be in style today. Wow. Not sure what that says about today's fashion. And Jean Enerson, still on King 5, doesn't look much different.

Then later, about the obviously named Seattle Tonight Tonite (yes, it was really named that. Seattle hipster irony did not exist in the 70s, apparently)….uh…is it me or is Dick Klinger trying to be sexy? Keep watching and listen for the music, which is also trying to be sexy. It somehow manages to be funny, though, rather than sexy, but that could be my inner snarkstress rearing her snarky head.

My mom will kill me for telling you this, but she thought Dick Klinger was hot.

Watch it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Comments are moderated (the lawyers make us say that).